Saturday, April 9, 2011

April Fool Night with Bluinc


April fool night with Bluinc at ILprimo Restolounge, Jalan Kia Peng, Kuala Lumpur. My first ever April fool party . Thanks to Zainab for letting me to attend this fabulous night. It started at 5pm but only managed to reached there at 6.30pm. I turned into parking lot beside it and the parking fees is RM 15.00... wow is so expensive lol .. I decided not to park there and turned in to Ilprimo to park under Jockey and now I have to pay only RM 8 for jockey parking..



Me and Christy in blue..


Everywhere filled with many shades of Blue and even my photo taken are Blue too..



Very crowded .. we even can't find a place to seat



Announcing the winner of the lucky draw. They are giving out 2 Ipad but unfortunately I'm not the lucky one.



Performance of the Night







Food served in front of their open-kitchen



I'm eating watermelon stick



desert desert


No comments:

Post a Comment